About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Monday 31 December 2012

This is not a Christmas greeting post



Hi, folks! I know I'm too late for a Christmas greetings already but it's just too pretty! And, happy belated Merry Christmas to everyone too! Heh.....  Wow, we have only less than an hour left over here before we say goodbye to 2012 and welcome 2013 and boy....., was I missing in action for a while from the blogosphere!

Gosh, my last post was actually in April! That's a good 8 months of absence! My, oh, my..... I don't think I've actually been away for THAT long, have I? ...... So, did you missed me? :P




This year has been quite an adventure year for me. Not so much creative wise but a lot about new discovery and re-discovery, if that makes any sense at all. I know I sound a bit abstract here but then again, most artist are. :P




Ah yes, just in case you missed my last post, I've moved out on my own to KL already. I got a 9 to 5 job, and yeah, which explains the lack of free time post and jewellery pieces. But the irony of it is that I'm so much nearer to the sources of the materials but yet I've got much less time to spend on making jewellery. Dang~ >.<




While 2012 was a lot about self discovery, I hope 2013 will be more on creative discovery and ouh, ok......writing on those discoveries too! Happy 2013, everyone! 



post signature

0 hollers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...